Points of interest for new members:
- Radio read water meters are read once a month at the end of each month.
- You will receive a bill for the month’s usage within about ten days after meter reading.
- Payments are due by the 5th of the month after you get your bill.
- To set up for automatic withdrawals from your bank account or to make one-time manual payments please visit www.ameslkewater.org. If you use your bank’s automatic bill payer, they will print and mail a check. Please allow 5-7 days for this process.
- Outdoor watering can be expensive! Our billing for water consumption is on an incline block scale. This means the more water you consume, the more you pay per gallon. This is to encourage conservation that is required by State Law. Most households use around 6,000 gallons per month for domestic use.
- A water operator is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for bona fide emergencies. If you have a water emergency, please call the office- 425-222-7003 and you will be referred to an on-call water operator who will assist you.
- Please report any flowing water that may be indicative of a water main break. Also please report any suspicious activities around fire hydrants, well sites, and water tanks.